Thursday, January 21, 2010

so many ideas so little money

Oh my gosh I have so many ideas....one I can't wait to do is a picture for my living room.  Hurry up money and fall from the sky.  I have been looking at blogs pretty much all day and found a picture that I can make like one at Pottery Barn. 

For now here is a picture of my laundry room.  I painted it a grey color but it looks a little blue.  I got the letters at Hobby Lobby for $1 each and then spray painted them black.  I like how it turned out.  It looks so much better in there.  I should have done a before than after pic. 


Wish my baby Blaine luck tonight...he is testing for a yellow belt.  I think I am more nervous than him.  I will post pictures hopefully tomorrow of my new yellow belt karate kid,

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.