Sunday, October 31, 2010

pumpkin cupcakes

To start I have no idea how to get this thing off my blog that says the cutest blog.  If anyone knows please let me know.  I made the most wonderful cupcakes ever.  This is not my pic but it looks just like the ones I made.  NO camera to take pics...sorry.

I bought the spice cake mix and baked my cupcakes just like the box.  Then I just took a block of cream cheese softened and added some powdered sugar (I am not sure how much but I just added enough to make it creamy).  To top it off I added some cinammon.  Then I sprinkled some cut up pecans on it. 

1 comment:

  1. Friend, I miss you so much! I am sure these were delicious because everything you make is delicious! Wish I were there in person to scarf a few down!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.