Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday morning at home

Cold Saturday morning!  Logan and I are watching Max and Ruby while Blaine is still sleeping.  Ryan is working overtime.  Poor guy.  So I made my first eggs benedict.  It was a great and Ryan liked it too.  The boys did not like it at all which I knew they wouldn't. I also poached all my eggs. 

 Yesterday I ran 4 miles...I was so excited and TIRED!  My shoes are not made for running that many miles.  Soon I will have to invest in some running shoes but I think we have a lot more things to spend our money on...like stupid bills.  My feet hurt after running 1 mile so I am thinking it is the shoes.  I have gained 4 pounds so the running will not stop.

6
Today I am going to look for the book by Julie Powell called Cleaving.  I am not sure I like her anymore from what I have heard but I am going to read the book to make my own opinion.  Honeymooners if finished so now I am eager to read another book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.