Friday, January 28, 2011

grape salad

My Aunt Kay brought this to Thanksgiving dinner and it was really good.  My kids loved it.  She omitted the nuts though.  I have had it with nuts and without them,  I prefer it without. 
Creamy Grape Dessert








Warning! This dessert is highly addictive and hard to stop eating! Don't be fooled by the humble ingredients, this is easy to make, very refreshing, and is perfect to bring to a BBQ. Truthfully, the first time I heard of this grape dessert, the ingredients did not appeal to me. But when I tasted it, OMG! This is one of those recipes you'll be making again and again and chances are you probably have all the ingredients in your kitchen. Easily doubles for more people.



Creamy Grape Dessert

Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes

Servings: 8 • Serving Size: 1/8th • Points: 4 ww pts

Calories: 171.2 • Fat: 7.9 g • Protein: 5.3 g • Carb: 33.8 g • Fiber: 1.6 g



1 lb green

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.