Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Banana Cake


It is Wed and tonight I go to the Baby Gap.  So yesterday I made the best banana cake with cream cheese frosting.  It was so good.  The recipe said right after it comes out of the oven put it in the freezer for 45 minutes...so I did that and it was moist like they said it would be.  I have a picture but you have to understand that my boys helped with this cake so it is not as pretty as I would do it by myself.  Tonight I am either making eggs benedict for dinner or my sweet hubby might get a pizza.  I don't really like cooking right before work because I don't have time to clean up the mess.  Time to make lunch now...which will be macaroni and cheese for the boys.  The pic of the cake has chopped nuts on one side because my husband loves them and the boys do not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.