Friday, January 22, 2010

learning from parenting

Well I am sad and HAPPY to say that my sweet boy got white belt with a stripe.  The instructor was not basing it off of his testing last night but the whole time he has been in karate.  To be honest we haven't worked real hard with him until the last few weeks.  HE so should of got a yellow belt because he did awesome last night.  Oh well I was sad but then I looked at my big blue eyed boy who was SO happy and I thought to myself be happy for him no matter what.  Who cares that he didn't get his yellow belt because he is HAPPY and only 4 out of his whole class got one.  I am proud of him!!!!  Wait to go Blaine.  He is going to be awesome white belt at least because he knows everything in that class already. 

SO today I am going to Home Depot to get my board for my special project...  It is a knock of painting of Pottery Barn.  Can you tell that today is payday for my hubby....off to Home Depot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.