Monday, January 4, 2010

Hollandaise Sauce (electric blender kind)

Holy cow I did and I have to say it wasn't that bad.  Electric Blender Hollandaise Sauce.  I have never tried the other way but this way was easier than I thought.  I got very excited and told my husband when he called but HE did not understand that he was suppose to be proud of me.  I so enjoy cooking and I so enjoy when it works out.  I just need a high-tech camera to have really great pictures.  I will post some pics later.  I also made the Neelys Sloppy Joes.  I have not served it yet but it does look tasty.  Oh the joys of cooking...then the joys of working out.  I hope to run at least 3 miles tonight but who knows.  I am not yet at the 5 miles like I would like to be at.  It takes a long time to even run 3 miles...I have to get home to the family and family is more important than running.  Love my life and my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.