Friday, January 1, 2010

My book that I am reading


Happy New Year!  2010 will hopefully be the best yet.  I am reading Audrey Meadows book called "My Life as a Honeymooner".  I love it and now I am a little obsessed with the Honeymooners.  I am not your normal 32 year old girl....I love old shows and old black and white movies.  Infact after this post I will go to my room and see what black and white movie I can watch.  What can I say I am my father's daughter.  My dad I guess got me into the old shows.  I could sit and listen to Jack Benny and Rodchester (or however you spell it) for hours.  My mom and dad got me the book for Christmas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.