Monday, January 18, 2010

Cleaving....I found the book at the MWC library.  They ordered the book just for me.  Okay so I am on chapter 8 of the book.  I am not liking Julie Powell...and I SOOO wanted to like her.  Well, I do like her a little but it is only because I want to like her.   I am reading about her now being a butcher and it really makes me sick.  I don't like meat but now I really can't stomach eating it.  My grandparents would have us over for dinner after they just taken the cow to get butchered....as a kid that made me sick.  I know I should be very happy that they were able to have food on the table but I would rather have okra or corn on the cob. 

I ran 5 miles today.  That is the first time I have ever ran that many miles.  When I write it it doesn't sound like that many miles but let me tell you IT IS.  I feel great and like I did something good.  I love running now and it really takes my  mind off of things. 

My sister in law and my GOOD friend are going to have a baby this summer.  I am soooo excited for both of them.  I love planning baby showers and I can hardly wait to decorate for one.  Hooray!  My catering is going slow...but I am hopeful that soon things will pick up. 

Maybe tomorrow I will have something actually good to post.....keep your fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.