Monday, September 7, 2009
















Well, Happy Labor Day. I have to work tonight but oh well. I took the jalapeno things to my parents house and my mom suggested that I cook them longer to make the bacon more crispy. I made some more today and broiled them but I need to just cook them on like 375 degrees. My friend Brooke told me that her hubby didn't actually try them like I thought he did. I am taking a few to her house tonight on my way to work to see if they like them. My mom really enjoys them. My husband's aunt Susan (kind of my mother in law) suggested me make some bite size brie things.....piece of brie with crushed nuts and jam wrapped in a pastry. I will try to try that this week. I think I may have to wait on the shrimp thing because so money. I put some pics of my house up just in Susan looks on this site. She hasn't seen my house since we moved in.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Your home is beautiful and it looks as if your catering business is off and running! You'll be swamped with orders from clients and then client referrals before you know it. We're so excited for you. What fun! Love,

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.