Saturday, September 12, 2009


It is a rainy Saturday and I am going to go to work tonight. I really enjoy going to work though. I like getting out of the house. I went to the library last night and worked on some pricing. I have a lot of stuff priced now!! HOORAY! I plan on going to the library again on Monday. I can get a lot done not having kids around. I looked up some more appetizers today....one is Chopped Salad Appetizer in shells. It looks interesting so I might give it a try. The other one I found is called Baked Artichoke Appetizer..which is artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mayo, Worcestershire's sauce, garlic powder, and Tabasco sauce. You serve it with crackers or any kind of dipper. That is all for today...there is a pic of the salad in the shells. I didn't make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.