Tuesday, September 22, 2009


I made these cute little mice the other day.  I didn't really take my time with them so I think I could make them a lot cuter.  I had such a hard time looking for stemmed jar cherries.  My aunt Rhonda told me about these.  I love them!  What it is is a chocolate covered cherry and a hershey kiss.  The bottom is an oreo cookie.  My silly dad asked me if I licked the cream out of the oreo...and no I didn't....although I did eat most of it after I scraped it off.  These would be so cute at Halloween.  I am really going to go to the library this weekend and get my catering menu DONE!  I think I will go Saturday afternoon to the Midwest City library since it is a little bigger than the Moore one.

1 comment:

  1. Cute mice...you did a great job. The cherry stems for tails are great.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.