Thursday, September 3, 2009

Marshmallow cream

I am just now gettnig to post something. I went to the store today in hopes of making a wonderful marshmallow cream dip. I am not so sure it is great. It calls for 1/2 of mayo and after eating it I could taste the mayo. My 5 year old son however loved it. I think I am going to make it again but have marshmallow cream, orange juice, and lemon juice. My friend Brooke went to dinner last night in Tulsa and had an appetizer that is a jalapeno with a little smokey, cream cheese, and it is wrapped in bacon. Sounds wonderful! I will try making that this weekend. FRIDAY tomorrow. Work tomorrow night

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.