Saturday, September 5, 2009

shopping day!

Had a wonderful day shopping. My mom and I went shopping...thrift shopping. I love bargains! We had such a good time and got to eat at Zios. My mom bought at Marshalls (one of my favorite stores) a silver fish platter for $5. I am so excited to see if I can use that in my catering at all. Money is tight so I won't be able to make the shrimp and sushi rice this weekend but hopefully soon. I was right about the marshmallow cream dip...my mom agreed with the mayo. Tomorrow is the day that I plan on making the jalapeno pepper appetizer. That is all for tonight...hubby watching the OU game and both kids in bed. Thanks mom for a good time today..I know you are the only one reading this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.