Friday, September 4, 2009

Cracker canapes with mushroom cream

I had these wonderful mushroom dip at my wedding. I made them the day before the wedding and couldn't stop eating them. I think that I will add this to my menu. I need to type out the recipe today. I had it as a dip at my wedding but I think I will put a dollop of the mushroom dip on a cracker and garnish it with some parsley and a little slice of mushroom. My simply appetizers recipe book has something in it that I really want to try. It is called Nigiri Sushi with Shrimp. It looks kind of simple so I am game for that. It is a shrimp split open with sushi rice in the middle. You serve it the wasabi. Man, if I only had the money to buy this stuff now and work on it. It will all come with time. I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.