Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I was Inspired

This is my first time to write a blog. I am not sure anyone will read this but I think it is good for me to get my thoughts out of my head. I am working on a catering business. I have dreamed of this for about 8 years now. I am finally just going to do it. Julie and Julia movie totally inspired me and I am sure there are many blogs now because of that movie. My youngest son is napping and I should be working on creating a menu for the catering but I thought blogging might help me. Today on creating my menu I am going to type out all my recipes that I know are good and get them ready. I am totally on my own on this and I am not the brightest person in the world but I truly believe in myself....did I just think that....YES I AM WORTHY OF CATERING! I can do this...I CAN! Okay now I better just get started and tell my son to stop playing in his room and SLEEP! This felt good! I like it already

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.