Thursday, January 1, 2015

Makeup for Christmas

If you know me then you know I love makeup. Drugstore or high end brand It doesn't matter I love it all. My mom knows me well because she got me some awesome makeup for Christmas. QVC is a makeup girls dream. They have the most awesome deals on makeup. This year my mom got me Laura Geller and Tarte.

 

 

Up first is Tarte. This came with 2 lipsticks, 1 gloss, 2 mascaras, 3 eye pencils, 2 blushes, and 2 eyeshadow palettes.

The blushes are called Pampered and Savored. I really love them both. If I had to pick I would pick Pampered which is a little bit more mauve than the other.

The mascaras are the Lights Cameras Lashes. Love these. They really lengthen and give volume to the eyes.

2 lipsticks are Wonder and Rare. Rare is a bit more brown colored and Rare is a mauvey pink. Love them both. Tarte lipsticks are my favorite. They have that minty feel. Worth the money but Revelon colorsticks are also very much like Tarte.

3 eyeliners are bronze, black, and plum. They are nice but not sure they are any better then drugstore.

Lipgloss is called Indulging. It's really sticky feeling but stays on a long time. Its a pinky color.

The 2 eye palettes have very nice colors. They are soft and have a lot of pigment. I do like Tartes eyeshadows.

 

 

Next up is the Laura Gellar.

My favorite is the Baked Gelato Lace Illuminator in the color Ballerina. So worth the money. It gives the face a nice glow. So pretty. I use this with the angle face brush it came with. Its awesome!

The mascara is StyleLash Intense Lengthening Mascara. I love the wand in this. It really coats all your lashes. It awesome.

The Baked Color Foundation in Fair is different for me. I'm use to liquid foundation. I have not used this on its own but I dust it on my face after liquid foundation. I like it so far and I am going to try it on its own soon.

The eyeshadow is wonderful. It goes on so soft and blends really nice. The color is smokey plums. One is shimmery and the other is matte. These are nice colors for blue eyes.

I'm very into my makeup. I'm so lucky to have a momma that knows me.

 

1 comment:

  1. Fun! You need to post pics of you wearing the colors!! I'd love to see!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.