Saturday, January 3, 2015

Younique Moodstruck 3d Fiber Lashes

I received this mascara for Christmas. First off I have shortest eyelashes in the world. They have no curl and stick straight out. Oh the struggles. I have tried fake lashes but by the end of the night they are hanging on my cheek. It is not cute and they feel like weights. The Younique mascara is pretty cool. It really does make your eyelashes long and thick. The directions say to put one coat of your favorite mascara and let it dry. Next you put on the Younique gel and immediately put on the fiber lash mascara. For the final coat you put on one more coat of the gel mascara.

PROS

Thick eyelashes

Doesn't feel heavy

Longer eyelashes

Easy to wash off

CONS

Clumpy

Little fibers fall into your eye

Bit expensive ($30)

Ok here it goes. I'm really really going outside my comfort zone. Hubby took the pics so they were not the best pics and he wasn't going to take a million so I could pick out the best one. Be kind!

 


 

No mascara except one coat of my favorite mascara

 

Left eye has the Younique

 

Ok both eyes now

 

So I really do like this stuff. It is expensive so I will only use it on special nights. You know the nights I go to Sams Wholesale Club. Yep that is exciting as it gets around here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.