Friday, January 9, 2015

The Words My Momma Never Heard

My kitchen rug by the sink at times would be soaked. I always believed it was my son spilling water. The hubby took out a drawer and saw mold under it. I of course freaked out and called my engineer dad. Dad came to the rescue and figured out it was my dishwasher leaking and it couldn't be fixed. You see my dad has fixed my mom's dishwasher everytime it broke. They had the same dishwasher for over 20 years. They actually just got a new fancy one but not because the old one was broke. My mom has sometimes wished my dad would say "I can not fix it we need a new one". That never happened. When dad was checking out my dishwasher I was just waiting for him to say he would be able to fix it. I heard those words my mom never heard.....you need a new one. The dishwasher was old and really couldn't be fixed.

My new dishwasher is bliss. Who knew how much a new dishwasher would make me happy. I actually like unloading and loading it. Holy cow it makes my kitchen look a lot better. We may be paying it off for years to come but I am in love. Now, I am dying for a new fridge. Anyone want to buy me one?

 

Before pic of dishwasher.

 

 

The new dishwasher

 

 

It's the little things like a new dishwasher that makes me happy!

 

1 comment:

  1. Looks great; enjoy it. The fridge will come in time. xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.