Monday, December 8, 2014

Holiday Favorites

I have never given Glade candles a chance but I am glad I have now. They smell so good and they are cheap! Now I have only smelled two of them and bought both. I have burned both and they smell up the house but not over the top strong smell.

 

Gingerbread Jingle

 

Sparkling Spruce smells like a Christmas tree

Another Holiday favorite is Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Tea. I like it because it has a little sugar cookie flavor without the calories. Dang calories why do they have to be in sugar cookies.

 

I have not tried this Chapstick because I can not find it. I might have to order it online.

 

I have tried these little gems. Oh my they taste like Thin Mints. They are amazing.

 

Go out and buy these amazing things. They are all Shawna worthy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.