Monday, January 12, 2015

My 2014 Makeup Favorites

I love playing with makeup and wearing makeup. My makeup collection has really grown. Here are my favorites of 2014

These lipsticks are so smooth and minty. By far my favorite!

 

Laura Geller Baked Gelato Lace Illuminater in Ballerina. This is so pretty and it gives such a nice highlight on your face.

 

Naked Basics Palette by Urban Decay is my go to eyeshadow. I use this about 7 days a week.

 

I've talked about this before but I love this stuff. It is called Drink Up by Orgins. I rub this stuff on my face twice a week and sleep in it. The next morning my face is so soft.

 

Taylor by Taylor Swift smells so amazing and it really stays on all day.

 

I use this foundation just about everyday. It is amazing. Nice coverage and it lasts all day. I have tried a lot of foundations and this by far is my favorite.

 

Nars Armour blush is so pretty on the skin

 

Nars Laguna bronzer is so pretty and doesn't make my face look muddy

Those are my favorite products for 2014. I can't wait to try new stuff!

 

1 comment:

  1. Please feel free to ret these products on me. Love the post about your products.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.