Tuesday, January 13, 2015

My Chocolate Chip Recipe

Chocolate chip cookies don't last long in this house, so I make them quite a bit. They are my boys and big guy's favorite cookie. I have made just about every kind of chocolate chip cookie recipe out there. I believe I have now perfected it.

 

Ingredients

3/4 cup of sugar

1 cup of light brown sugar

2 sticks of butter softened

2 eggs room temperature

1 tablespoon vanilla extract

3 cups of flour

1 teaspoon of baking soda

3/4 teaspoon salt

1 cup of chocolate chips

Mix flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl with a fork. Set it aside. In your mixer mix butter with the sugars and vanilla. Mix until blended then add one egg at a time. Once blended add flour mixture a little at a time. Last add in the chocolate chips. Now it is time to eat that dough.....I know, I know you are not suppose to. But I do!

 

Bake at 375 degrees for about 7 minutes. Just keep checking on those bad boys. I like mine soft so 7 minutes is perfect for me.

 

 

Boys approve!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I love your cookie plate. And I love the pic of the boys enjoying the cookies.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.