Friday, January 2, 2015

DIY Coffee Scrub

There is a lot of coffee scrubs out there. I looked up many recipes and decided to try my own little recipe. I have been using this scrub about once a week and I am in love. It really brightens and leaves my face and body so soft. Coffee is really good for your skin. You can google the benefits and see how many benefits it really has.

Ingredients

1/4 cup of coffee. I use coffee granules that have been brewed.

1/4 cup of brown sugar.

1 teaspoon of cinnamon (cinnamon plumps the skin)

A little squeeze of lemon. (Lemon brightens the face)

2 teaspoons of coconut oil ( coconut oil has ton of benefits too)

Mix all the dry ingredients and then add in coconut oil and lemon. Store in air tight container. I put mine in a mason jar. I store mine in the refrigerator.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. You need to make me some! Please! Then I can review how it works on older skins.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.