Thursday, July 31, 2014

Empties

I love to watch youtube videos about used up products and if they would buy them again or not.

So I decided I would do the same on my little blog.

Up makeup wipes in grapefruit from Target. Hated them! They burnt my face. Will not buy again.

Ocean Potion Everglow. Love this. You can buy it at Walmart. Gradually tans you.

Aussie hairspray. I will buy again

Its a 10 Miracle Leave In. Love love this stuff! It leaves my hair soft and manageable. This is my 3rd bottle

Baliste Dry Shampoo. Awesome dry shampoo. I will repurchase.

Got 2b glued heat spray. I love this product. I will for sure repurchase

Sunbelt granola cereal. Omg I am hooked on this stuff. I eat it every morning. Try it.

So that is my little empty post. I hope you enjoyed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.