Thursday, August 7, 2014

Audrey's July and August Favorites

Audrey is a 12 pound 4 month old and these things are some of her favorites from the month of July and August. She also has one not so favorite.

 

 

She loves this little outfit from Gap

She doesn't have this swimsuit but it is from Gap and her mommy loves it.

 

This outfit is also from the Gap and its adorable on her! (By the way all these outfits are on sale at Gap)

Audrey is starting to get some teeth. She loves this teething ring from Target.

 

Ball is fromTarget and it keeps her busy.

 

Nana got her this doll that big brother named Polly. Audrey loves this doll!

 

This blanket is mine that my grandma made me when I was a baby. It is now my sweet Audrey's favorite. It is light weight and perfect.

 

Orajel and vitamin D supplement is a must

 

How cute is this Huggies wipe holder?

 

These wash rags are the best and smell so good

 

Another pic of favorite toys

 

Loves this little jungle gym

Her not so favorite this month is her four month shots. Those awful things made her have fever and feel bad for 2 days!

Audrey is also rolling over and rolling and rolling and rolling!

Hope you enjoyed Audrey's favorites. Stayed tuned for September favorites!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love that you blog. I love to seeing what you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that bathing suit from gap for C. I'll send it your way for next summer as it is 18-24. It will prob be big - c is 25 lbs and tall, but it might work closer to the end of summer!
    She is a doll baby!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.