Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My summer go to products

Its a10. Love this stuff. It makes my hair so soft.

 

Essie bikini so teeny. I wear this color a lot. Its such a pretty blue color.

 

Omg Tree Hut Brazilian nut scrub smells so good. I have repurchased this a ton. It is about $5 at Walmart.

 

Tarte Amazonian powder foundation looks flawless on the skin. Love this stuff

 

 

Ocean Potion Ever Glow I use this every morning on my legs. Its super cheap at Walmart and it gives me a gradual tan that smells nice.

 

Origins Drink Up Mask is one of the best overnight masks ever. You just need a tiny bit.

There you have it. That is just a couple of my favorite products.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are posting again. I love to read about products people use. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.