Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Mexican Food!

I took all three kids to the Mexican Supermarket. It was not the easiest task but it was fun. I really enjoy looking at all the different food items. This place also sells already prepared food. Here is few things we bought.

 

The middle child had to have the Fanta. It tasted like pineapples. Not bad.

The yogurt ice pops were $1. The are actually pretty good. I will purchase those again.

The kiddie jello snacks taste just like jello. The kids enjoyed those too. Not sure I will buy those again.

Gansito cookies are good. They taste like a chocolate cookie with cream and cherry jelly in the middle. I probably will not buy again.

Barrito Apple soda tasted like Apple juice. It was ok

Mole was real authentic mole. I guess I like "American" Mexican food better.

The candy was chile flavored with a mango center. Different. Not bad just different.

 

The pastries were pretty darn good

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.