Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Saturday Day Date

I got to go on a little day date with my hubby. We went to eat at Hefner Grill which is on a lake. It kind of felt like a little mini vacation.

 

I am not a fan of taking pictures of myself but maybe in 50 years I will look back and think I look good. So, I am wearing a shirt from J Crew outlet . The skirt is from Marshalls of course. Michael Kors watch and shoes are from Target. Nail Polish is Gap Orange Sherbert. Great, now I want ice cream.

 

We started out with the best crab cakes I have ever had. They were topped with crab and lobster meat. They were amazing!

 

The fish tacos were really good too but look at those fries. Those fries were awesome! I will go back just to order a plate of fries. Why can't fries be healthy?

 

The hubby

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! I am so jealous. And yes, you look good!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.