Thursday, June 5, 2014

Another shopping trip

Yep I went on another shopping trip. Actually my mom got most of my stuff. My mom got these maxi dresses at Walmart. I like them and they are super comfy to wear around the house or to a soccer game. My mother also got the cool summer nail polish at Walmart. I have not ever tried to brand but I'm excited to. I got the cute shoes at target. I like how casual yet more dressed up then flip flops. My son took the pictures of me and even though I feel like I look horrible I am not about to try on the clothes again. So it is what it is.

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. um, those dresses are ADORABLE! and you look AMAZING!!! You just had a baby...holy crap. I'd never have been able to tell. I LOVE those shoes too!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.