Monday, June 2, 2014

My shopping trip to target and Carters

I got away for about an hour and did some shopping. It is therapeutic to shop for me. I got me some new shades and love the pink for summer. The shirt is just a classic tank which will be cute with a statement necklace. The bananas are for my daily smoothie which I will put the recipe on tomorrow. Maybelline fit concealer is something I am excited to try. I have heard good things about it. I also wanted try the Maybelline eye shadow in champagne fizz. The Starbucks drink is used for my frappuccinos. I love making those. I also use the whip cream for that. I got a new curling iron but I'm not sure I like it. Next stop was Carter's. I could not say no to this adorable outfit. It is a 3 piece outfit for $12! Love my shopping days but now out of money :(

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet little love. I could spend a $1000 in Carters. Love their stuff!
    Also, last week we went to Target, and I got two of those $1.99 face masks you like/suggested. I LOVE THEM! I am addicted to masking. Ha! Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.