Friday, September 23, 2011

Sometime Things Happen!

My sweet awesome hubby and his twin were trying to fix things in the attic. I guess they were hooking up fans or something like that. I was working on my front flower bed when all of a sudden I hear a loud pop. At first I thought for sure my husband shocked himself but no I look over and see stuffing fly everywhere. I walk in the house to see stuffing on everything and a huge hole in the ceiling. My Blaine screams "how are we going to fix this!!!" A couple of years ago I would have been the same way but instead I yelled to see if everyone was ok. Everyone was ok but the ceiling was not. Since that day it has yet to be fixed all the way but I am ok with it. Just as long as everyone is ok....sometimes things happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.