Friday, September 2, 2011

Homeschool

My babies started school a couple of weeks ago and I am just now getting pictures up. Blaine is now in 2nd grade and has the same teacher he had when he was in Kindergarten. I requested that teacher because I felt like he would do better already knowing his teacher. I have learned now to let things be. When I went to the teacher meeting I realized there is 3 more awesome 2nd grade teachers that BLaine would have loved. I guess it takes me some time to learn about being a momma. He is doing good though and I am proud. He is very shy and has never been in trouble at school. I told him to have fun and if he gets a yellow face (that means he got in trouble) then I would not be mad. He about had heart failure at the thought of getting a yellow face. Oh Blaine my dear you are one of a kind. LOve him!

Logan is my fiesty one. He could care less if he got in trouble unless it was from his beloved grandpa. I have made the decision to homeschool him. It was not an easy decision but one that I am SOOOO glad I made. I tell you all summer I stressed over this decision. For once in my life I have no regrets. The school that he got in was to far from Blaine's school so I wouldn't have time to pick them both up. Homeschooling I have learned a lot of things. For one I have patience with him and to enjoy my time with him. I also learned on my next child to name him or her an easy name to spell, like Eli. Teaching him how to write his name is hard. I have learned that I like teaching. I don't want to do it for a living but I do have fun. Some days my little guy is not in the mood to learn and I don't push him. I stress all day about not doing the learning that day but I am getting much better at that. I love it and love him. So glad I am now a homeschooler.





1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.