Sunday, September 11, 2011

Rmembering 9/11

I can't believe it has been 10 years since that horrible day. I will always remember where I was during the Okc bombing and of course 9/11. For the bombing I was in 11th grade in English. I felt and heard the rumble but had no idea what it was. The teacher turned on the tv and we were all glued to the tv. It was a long weird day. Now for 9/11 I was working at Hampton Inn in Edmond. I was going to school and working 2 jobs then. WOW! I was working at the hotel and there were a couple of guest who were on business from New York. Most of the guests were down eating breakfast when we saw it on the tv. These poor guest (most of them business men) were without their family and scared to death. It was one scary day. I have kept the USA today paper from that day. I will never forget that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.