Friday, April 22, 2011

Stomach bug is no joke

What a pretty day it is out today. I am the kind of person who is on the go with weather like this. It was my turn to get the stomach bug and of course I was the last one. I think the bug knew I had to take care of everyone else first and then it really got me. It got me hard too. All I could think of was how on earth did my boys live through this. The first night of the bug I was begging to go to the hospital. I had given up on life at that time....I could not throw up anymore. Luckily, I made it through the night. I wouldn't let my husband sleep because he had to watch me in case I died. I am now in day 2 of recovery. Still feeling the bug but not as bad. I am way skinnier though! So friends if anyone wants to lose 4 pounds in one night then come and sit in my house....there is no escaping this bug!

1 comment:

  1. I'm on my way!!! As Emily from The Devil Wears Prada so perfectly states it, "I'm one stomach flu away from my goal weight!".

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.