Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Deep thoughts by Shawna

ANXIETY. That is a word that I am sick off using, hearing, and feeling. You see since November I have had this weird feeling.....What kind of feeling? I have no idea what kind of feeling it is but I know it is not right. I get anxious thinking about going to work, going to the store, or going anywhere. I get anxious about being sick. I don't know how to explain and I don't know what I am feeling. I am not depressed though. Last night my husband said "just snap out of it". What a great idea..I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT. The truth is you can't just snap out of it. There is something in your brain that makes you want to just curl up and cry. I am in very good spirits today and actually BELIEVE that I am on my way to a whole new Shawna. Go me! No, you can't just snap out of it but I believe that I can make myself good. I don't want my kids to come home from school and think that their house is depressing. I want my kids to come home to a happy mom. Look around you though because half the world is on some kind of pill. It makes me feel a bit better knowing I am not alone. The pill did not work for because it made me really sick so I am healing myself. I am on my way. I actually do feel REALLY good today! Summer is almost here. I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.