Thursday, January 27, 2011

breakfast casserole

     I made this for Ryan's work and it got good reviews.  I myself haven't tried it.  It smelled good though




Update





2 cups dry chicken stove top stuffing mix (from the canister)

2 cups milk

1 1/2 cups cubed ham (or use Bob Evans Sausage, cooked, drained well, and crumbled)

6 eggs, beaten

1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded

1/2 teaspoon salt

Change Measurements: US
Metric



Directions:

Prep Time: 20 mins



Total Time: 1 1/4 hr

1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

2 Lightly grease a 9 x 12 baking dish.

3 Mix all the ingredients together.

4 Pour into prepared baking dish.

5 Bake for about 45 to 50 minutes or until set.





Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/easy-breakfast-casserole-38065#ixzz1CIGycV6Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.