Wednesday, January 5, 2011

almost normal?

I think I might be back to my normal self soon.  Slowly I am getting better everyday.  It has been a very slow process.  I am happy to say that I am not taking any anxiety pills right now and haven't for almost 5 days.  That is a real improvement for me.  I am so thankful my hubs hasn't gone crazy on me....he actually has been very supportive.  Soooo... I need something to do.  Perhaps something to make my house look a little better.  Does anyone have suggestions on what to do for a project?   I still have zero desire to move but if I had a project going I might get off the couch.  I am having one of those days were I feel my clothes are not stylish and my house is not pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.