Thursday, January 13, 2011

Cucumber Sandwiches

I am not sure if I posted this recipe yet or not.  My blog is not professional and I really don't have a clue what I am doing on here.

This recipe is from my mom's friend Toni.  Ever since she got this recipe it has been our go to recipe.  People love these little cute sandwiches.  They are so easy!  When I make these little things for a party or some function someone always asks for the recipe.

1 can of Pillsbury French Bread 
1 8oz package of cream cheese softened
1 packet of italian dressing
cucumber
dill weed

Bake your bread as directions say.  When it cools cut it into slices.  Mix cream cheese with the italian dressing packet.  Spread the cream cheese onto the bread.  Cut cucumbers into thin slices and put on top of bread.  Sprinkle dill weed on top and you are all set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.