Friday, April 9, 2010

My bedroom

I have been working on my bedroom for about a month now.  Yesterday I worked on the light fixture.  I really wanted a new one but 1. no money 2.husband wanted to keep an ugly fan cause he gets hot.  So, I decided to spray paint our old one and I really liked how it turned out.  We also painted the dressers. 

My little 5 year old is now starting to read and I am very impressed with him.  I went to the library yesterday and got a book for first readers and he read it!  I helped a little but my goodness I don't think I was anywhere close to where he is now.  Off to garage sales!  Almost got a dresser off of craigslist for my sister in law but they sold it before I could come and look at it.  boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.