Thursday, April 22, 2010

DONUTS!

My husband told me a long time ago that he loved his mom's donuts.  I thought I could do that...I am the perfect wife.  I asked him how she made them and he had no idea so....I made them from scratch and it took me a long time.  I watched him as he tried my hard working donut and I could tell these were not his momma's donuts.  Come to find out she made them from canned biscuits!!!  Are you kidding me???  I must say they are very GOOD and my boys love them.

All you do is open your can biscuits and make a little hole with your finger...you fry them is some oil.
I make the icing with powdered sugar and some milk.  For the chocolate ones I just add some chocolate syrup.  Tomorrow I am tackling crepes..thank you arts festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.