Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby room stuff

Today I went to Hobby Lobby and looked around to see what I could put in my sister in law's baby room.  I get to decorate it so I have been searching for ideas. 

Here is a few...(I may not keep the picture frame thing)


This mirror will go above the dresser that I found on the corner of our street

this is the way I found it
This is it after I got done.  I put cute paper in the drawers and we took off those ugly wheels too.
May not keep this because I am not sure this is part of the colors she wants...but I got the material for like a $1 so I thought what the heck.  I love that material
We are making white shelfs and I thought these little guys would be cute by them.
This will be on the wall....If only the room was at my house so I could be working on it now.
This lamp is staying here but I LOVE IT!  I got it for $29 at Marshalls and I think it would also be very cute in little baby Corbin's room...(Marilyn Ann we should go get this ;)

1 comment:

  1. Really cute stuff! I like the way the letters turned out!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.