Friday, April 2, 2010

Taquitos

Yesterday I made taquitos and they were awesome.  I made up the recipe and just put whatever I had in it.

Taquitos
1 red onion chopped
2 medium red potatoes cut in pieces
2 cooked chicken breast
1 red bell pepper
1 lime
hot pepper sauce (as much as you want)
salt and pepper to taste
package of corn tortillas

Saute the red onion, potatoes, bell pepper, and chicken breast until the vegetable are tender.  Squeeze the lime and hot pepper sauce cook for another 5 minutes.  Take two forks and shred the chicken.  Microwave the corn tortillas for 1 minute in microwave.  Take a spoon full of the mixture and put it in center of tortilla.  Roll it up and secure it with tooth picks.  Fill your frying pan about 1/4 with oil and fry the taquitos. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.