Saturday, March 27, 2010

I had a woman at Home Depot a while back tell me that she fell in love with little boys after her little boy was born.  I feel the exact same way.  I never dreamed nor wanted a boy but I am sooooo happy to have two of them.  I fell in love with little boys in 2004 the year that my sweet boy was born.  He and his little brother are my life.  Tonight I had the pleasure (as I do every Saturday night) to hear the show I-Carly in the background and my little guy laughing at the most stupid little jokes ever.  Life is so good when you have little ones at your house.  I would never watch I-Carly but I am so blessed to hear it.  I also got the pleasure to see both boys light up when Spiderman the movie came on tv.  Logan my two year old ran to his room to get his Spiderman mask.  I love my boys...  Gotta go watching Julie and Julia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.