Monday, March 22, 2010

Hamburger Helper

I am not a fan of Hamburger Helper but my family is a big fan.  This sounds something like...We will see tonight when I fix it.
Ingredients


8 ounces uncooked penne pasta

1 pound ground beef

6 bacon strips, diced

1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted

1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese

Barbecue sauce and prepared mustard, optional

Directions

Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain and set aside.

In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels. Discard drippings. Drain pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in the soup, beef and bacon; heat through. Remove from the heat and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with barbecue sauce and mustard if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.