Thursday, March 11, 2010

Yummy Taco Salad

ingredients:






1 lb. hamburger: cook, drain, cool (you can use ground turkey too)

1 pkg. taco seasoning

1 16-oz. can red kidney beans, drained

1 head lettuce (iceberg works best in my opinion. romain would be yummy too)

2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (i normally put in just 1)

1/2 cup chopped onion

2-3 cups crushed tortilla chips

1 8-oz. bottle catalina dressing (i use lowfat)

1 avacado chopped

1 tomato chopped

black olives




directions:





brown hamburger. drain and set aside to cool. once meat is cooled, add all ingredients except taco packet and catalina into a large bowl. mix together. in a smaller bowl, add taco packet to catalina dressing and whisk together. then add to the rest of the ingredients. give it a good toss and serve.





enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.