Friday, November 13, 2009

Wow what a Friday night.  Went to the gym and then to Walgreens.  I actually did have some fun at the gym.  I ran 3 miles and then did the abs exercise things.  My mind is full of stuff right now and running is the best cure. By next summer I am going to have some rocking abs!...well that is what I keep telling myself.  The gym is like the mall.  I love watching people and how they act.  You see all kinds of people at the gym...the tall guy that does some weird excerices that they must do in the army...the young college kid who told me that he is wresting and his weight is suppose to be 145 and he weighs 165.  That kid is there every time I am there with his little wrestling buddies.  I always think...he must be starving and just grumpy but he always smiles at me.  My next door neighbor is always there walking and I smile at her and she always acts like she has no idea who I am.   I went to Norman mall not to long ago and saw all the young OU girls in Pink Victoria Secret clothes.  I thought to myself I must look really old to them and then I had the most depressing thought...I am old!  When did this happen?  I can see it in pictures now.  Good news is I weigh 110 but now I would like my goal to be 105.  Well, I need to watch something on tv and not think about things.  This depression is not fun!   I hope to snap out of it soon.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.