Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby Gap

So today I am working 9-6 at the Baby Gap.  I haven't worked that long of a shift there in a long time.  I am a little excited about being at the mall that long BUT I wish I was shopping instead.  It will be good for me to get out of the house and think about nothing but folding baby clothes.  I am worried about a friend but working keeps my mind off of it.  Country Music Awards tonight!  I am glad I will be home in time.  Ryan has a full day ahead of him and he isn't even up yet.  Ha-little does he know that I am not doing a thing to help out before I leave. 

2 comments:

  1. Did you find Adirondack Baker?

    http://adirondackbaker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did. Thank you and thank you for the comments

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.