Thursday, November 12, 2009

I took little Blaine to karate tonight and it was not fun.  First there was a man yelling and hitting his little boy...I mean yelling and HITTING and saying "you ruined this".  Come to find out the cops came and took the man away and there was blood on the guy's hands for punching his kid.  The kid had marks on his neck and blood on his face.  The dad was an assistant basketball coach and they lost the game.  Stupid man.  Oh I was so angry.  Okay so this may be rude but there is this dad in Blaine's class that does not smell the best.  When I take Blaine I try to sit wherever this man does not sit.  Tonight he decided to come late and sit right next to me.  Not only did he smell but he kept drinking his coke and kept doing silent burps....blowing them my way.  I was on the edge of my seat trying to not smell him.  I had to give up reading my book because of everything that was going on.  Blaine did really good though.  His test for his next belt is in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.