Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Logan and mommy date night


My sweet Logan and I went on a date last night.  We went to the Norman mall and walked around.  I had to get some soaps for the house at Bath and Body Works.  Logan saw something at a store he just had to have...an oven mit.  I told him he had to ask Santa...so my 2 year old really wants an oven mit.  Blaine and Ryan went to the Laker vs Thunder game and Blaine had a blast.  They were on the floor and really close.  They went with Ryan's good friend Gil and his 5 year old daughter Ena.  Yesterday I took the boys to Walmart to look at toys and Blaine saw a barbie jeep that you can ride in...he said "mommy can I get this for Ena tonight" lol I had to tell him that $300 was a little much on his first date to spend.  Ryan said my boy is already wanting to buy a car for a girl.  Boy are we in trouble.  I have to be honest they didn't get home until late and I really enjoyed being home by myself for once.  Logan went to bed at 7 and I had all evening watching and doing what I wanted to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.