Saturday, November 7, 2009

Busy day today which is very good because it keeps my mind off of things.  I worry a lot so when I am busy there is no time to worry.  Tonight when it all winds down I would love to watch either Tin Cup or Shawshank.  First is Marilyn's Tastefully Simple party and then Sams Club.  Mom and I are going to go to Crest as well to get ingredients for the baby shower.  Ryan is working 8 hour overtime which is bitter sweet since we need the money BUT now I have to take the kids everywhere today.  Logan already this morning is running around the living room making a motorcyle sound saying he is a motorcycle.  Blaine is still sleeping...lets hope he wakes up in a good mood.  I am waiting on an email and I really hope it comes today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home momma who dreams of becoming a chef. I also of course love making my house beautiful.